Sharp’s LC-45D40U AQUOS® Liquid Crystal Television is a state-of-the-art 45" HDTV1 that can easily enhance the decor of any family room, living room or den. With a 16:9 aspect ratio, HDTV resolution of 1366 x 768, Sharp’s Emmy® award-winning LCD technology and breathtaking color purity, it is a next-generation TV to carry you into the high-definition future.
The LC-45D40U utilizes the next generation of Sharp’s proprietary Advanced Super View/Black TFT Panel with Multi-Pixel Technology, which provides high brightness (450 cd/m2), a 1200:1 contrast ratio and wider viewing angles (176º x 176º).
* Other features that distinguish the LC-45D40U: 2 HDMI and 2 HD component video inputs and Sharp’s proprietary Quick Shoot video circuit, which enables a fast response time of less than 6 ms.
* The LC-45D40U features a black cabinet design, and the table stand easily removes for wall mounting applications. Optional Wall Mount Brackets are also available: AN-37AG2 (tilting) and AN-LCGWF (flat).
* Next-Generation 16:9 ASV LCD Panel
* from Sharp’s state-of-the-art Kameyama factory producing enhanced 1200:1 contrast ratio and 6ms response time.
* Wide Viewing Angles (176º H x 176º V)
* Sharp's viewing angles are so wide, you can view the TV clearly from anywhere in the room!
* High Brightness (450 cd/m2)
* AQUOS Liquid Crystal Televisions are very bright. You can put them anywhere – even near windows, doors or other light sources – and the picture is still vivid.