Lightweight, but packed with heavy grooves, the SP-606 sampling workstation extends the legacy of the popular BOSS SP-505, offering 4x4 velocity pads, D Beam and V-LINK control and USB and CompactFlash compatibility. Bundled with Cakewalk's new P606 phrase generator/virtual groovebox for ever lasting sample library and editing capabilities, the Roland SP-606 is all you'll need to create grooves that'll get you, or your audience, moving.
* 4x4 velocity sensitive pads enable intuitive rhythm programming and phrase audio operation.
* Enhanced effects, including Isolator, Filter + Drive, Slicer, Reverb, Tape Echo and onboard mastering capabilities.
* Unique control over performance and playback via Roland's D Beam controller and V-LINK function*.
* CompactFlash memory capabilities (with up to 512MB capacity) allows storing audio samples (in the SP-606's Pad Bank format) and import/export of .wav/.aiff files.
* 4-track sequencer with up to 18,000 notes capacity, MIDI sequencing and BPM sync for audio phrase time stretching.
* S/PDIF I/O for high-quality recording and track making with digital equipments.
* Bundled with new P606 software from Cakewalk for enhanced integration and functionality with a PC, via USB cable.