COMPATIBLE with ALL CONCERT, CONCERT II, SYMPHONY or SYMPHONY II radios IN the FRONT radio location. Direct connection to your Ipod or Iphone via the bottom port
- Audi Ipod adapter to your factory radio, Requires an IPOD. (if you do NOT own an IPOD, we have an universal version
of this adapter with RCA inputs found
- Requires a CONCERT, CONCERT II, SYMPHONY or SYMPHONY II radio. Audi A4, S4, Allroad, A3, TT, etc.
- Requires an OPEN cd changer port. Newer SATELLITE ready radios with SATELLITE
already connected is NOT compatible.
Cars with CD changers connected (external changers not built into radio) are
- Requires a ground connection (single ringed terminal off converter)
- This Audi Ipod converter is compatible with radios with IN DASH CHANGERS built into the radio
- Delta radios (not compatible) or 1998 only cars without a * 13 * pin prewired
trunk cd changer cable
- Satellite equipped vehicles (not compatible)
- MOST equipped vehicles (not compatible)
in at RADIO. (radio removal and radio removal keys are required (not
included); plugs into back of radio)
at the head unit! Make sure you get the radio removal tools
from our dash kit department if you dont have it already.
- This Audi Ipod product gives audio IN only. No control.
- CHARGES Ipod in Audi with overcharging protection circuit
- CHARGES and PAUSES Ipod for 15minutes even when car is turned off. Great
for SHORT trips and dead ipod batteries
- ONE connection to the bottom of IPOD, takes audio out and also charges
(NOTE: THIS UNIT DOES -NOT- CONTROL THE IPOD)
- This unit ONLY charges the IPOD and takes the AUDIO from the bottom port
which is then fed into the factory CD changer port.
- NO CONTROL. You can still control the tracks via the display on your Ipod
REQUIRES IPOD WITH OPEN BOTTOM PORT