• Provides +12v databus generated switched accessory output with R.A.P. No more searching for switched +12v in fuse box or kick panel.
• Steering wheel radio control wire output; can be used with SWI interface to control most new radios. No need to go to steering wheel column to find wires.
• New radio will operate with the vehicle R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power) system.
• Retains warning chimes and audible turn signals.
• Retains Vehicle Parking Assist indicator and chimes.
• Retains Rear Seat Audio headphone jacks. Dual zone can be retained using Dual Zone radios.
• Includes new style GM antenna adaptor.
Compatible Vehicles (Without Bose® Amplifier):
2006-2007 Impala, Monte Carlo, Lucerne
2007 Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche, Silverado/Sierra (non-classic), Equinox, Acadia, Yukon (Denali), Escalade (including ESV and EXT), DTS, SRX, Outlook, Torrent